Berkeley Sales Associate
Erica Tanov is a lifestyle brand featuring clothing and home goods of luxe textiles that exude a relaxed, lived-in grandeur. The Erica Tanov stores showcase the designer's own collections, alongside a carefully curated selection of clothing, housewares, jewelry and apothecary from other makers.
Erica Tanov seeks an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our retail team.
- offer excellent customer service and expand our customer database
- communicate stories of interest about the designers, collections and store
- work as a member of our sales team to expand beyond current store goals
- learn various transaction and inventory procedures in LightSpeed (our POS system) participate in management projects that aim at improving efficiency and communication assist in the maintenance of the space
- friendly, motivated, responsible with high attention to detail
- inspired by fashion and expresses individual style
- curious about the stories behind our clothing, jewelry, shoes, housewares
- comfortable with people — will warmly welcome each customer, show true interest, assess customer needs, develop long lasting relationships built on gracious customer service
- fast learner with sales and computer experience, and a desire to learn more
- eager team player who keeps a positive attitude and communicates well with co-workers
- organized self starter who sees next steps, manages time well and follows through
- professional who takes pride in punctuality, cleanliness, a job well done
- interested in their own potential growth within a small and dynamic company
Please answer these questions in your Cover Letter:
- Why are you interested in working at Erica Tanov?
- How do your interests align with Erica Tanov?
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org